Adopted November 2016
- Personally Identifiable Information. In using the Site, you will have the opportunity to provide Blue Evolution with personally identifiable information, which may include, without limitation, your name, e-mail address, physical address, telephone number, identification numbers, credit card numbers, billing information, passwords, and other information, any or all of which may be necessary or helpful to perform the functions you select on the Site. If you would like to review your personally identifiable information in Blue Evolution’s possession or if you would like to change your personal information, please contact Blue Evolution using the contact information set forth below.
- Traffic Information. Like most websites, the Site automatically gathers certain traffic information and stores it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and clickstream data. We may also employ web beacons to so track use of the Site. Such information is anonymous and does not personally identify users. Blue Evolution may use this information to, among other things, ensure levels of service, analyze trends, administer and improve the Site, and gather demographic information about the Site’s user base. Blue Evolution does not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
- California “Do Not Track” Notice. Unlike some websites, we do not track your website activities over time and across third party websites. For that reason we do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
- Security. The security of your personal information is important to us. Blue Evolution follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted, both during transmission and once received. No method of transmission over the Internet or by email is 100% secure. Similarly, no method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Data may be lost, intercepted, or stolen by unauthorized parties during transmission or storage, and it may be transmitted via open or closed networks in or to other countries without the same level of data protection as your country of residency. Furthermore, although we take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website, Blue Evolution makes no representations or guarantees to our users with respect to same. To the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, Blue Evolution will not accept liability for direct or indirect losses arising from lost or stolen data (including your personal information) or from any inaccuracies on the Site. If you require 100% security, do not correspond or transmit data over the Internet or through email.
- Social Media Plugins. The Site may use social media plugins, including plugins for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others. When you use those services, web pages you visit may be linked to your account and make known to others, and data may be sent to those service providers. This means that those third parties may be made aware you have visited the Site and may collect related data. Those third parties may store portions of your information even if you have not established an account or profile with them. For information regarding the policies and practices of those third parties, please visit their respective websites. You may be able to avoid or block third parties from collecting your data by changing your personal settings on the third party’s website or through the use of a suitable add-on for your browser.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. Blue Evolution’s Site, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect or distribute personal information from anyone under the age of 13.
Premium Oceanic, LLC
Attn: Web Administrator
Address: 950 W Bannock Street, Suite 1100
Boise, ID 83702
Phone: (650) 741-4074
Email: [email protected]